Burgan Bank Group
“The Banking Group is known for its leading
position and distinct offering in the corporate, private and financial institutions sectors,
as well as having a growing retail bank customer base.”
Burgan Bank has five majority owned subsidiaries, which include :
- Gulf Bank Algeria - AGB (Algeria).
- Bank of Baghdad - BOB (Iraq and Lebanon).
- Jordan Kuwait Bank - JKB (Jordan, Palestine and Cyprus).
- Tunis International Bank - TIB (Tunisia).
- Burgan Bank - Turkey (collectively known as the “Burgan Bank Group”).
Burgan Bank’s Website : www.burgan.com